View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 10:53 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Best Buy to presell Sprint's HTC Hero starting September 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowngator View Post
Sprint told you? Who exactly said that?

I had telesales people telling me the Pre wouldn't require it either and that was a month before it was released. Those people are just guessing until Sprint actually releases the info on it.
cant say her name or position but i trust her, shes a suit for sprint and theres more to the story because im getting a hero and dont have sep but im getting a good deal on the hero whatever the price will be. bottom line is i trust her.i guess you can call sprint and ask but im sure they dont know. i also had a instinct with no sep and they said you couldnt with that piece of junk too.