Lurker
Threadstarter

Abell255 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mighty4 Rom will not boot windows!! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abell255 View Post
The phone will soft reset just fine.... i'm pretty sure it is the PIM file because the phone will boot/run just fine when i remove the transferred file....

I dont think i need to reflash to stock rom as this is running great without the pim....

Now the problem is that dotfred's pim backup program wont run on my x64 vista...is there any other way to snag ALL of my contacts off this pim? The thing is, the other time i flashed i copied the pim and it worked just fine after a restart...but then 12 hours later a restart caused the errors... i HOPE i do not have to trial/error 100 times to get the contacts on the phone and try to activesync, because that program is terrible....i did that before i flashed and nothing is left to sync back.

Thanks for the replies.

Omg... i just realized i was trying to execute the extracted .exe file on my pc not the pocket pc as noted on his site....therefore i could of used this to SAFELy SNAG my pim info before hand....

What a nightmare....the pim backup has a restore feature, but i cant seem to figure out how to restore a copied pim file, or if that is even possible....