Abell255
Lurker

Abell255 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mighty4 Rom will not boot windows!! :(

**I just realized i installed mighty6 rom, is that only for the touch pro?!?!**

Hey guys,

I've got a sprint diamond and have recently updated the rom from a much older mightyrom. The phone has been unlocked since last year. Anyhow, after i updated the rom and copied my pim file the phone was running great. I then proceeded to install an ezinput keyboard and the system completely froze on bootup. I then reflashed to the mighty4 rom again and skipped the keyboard change. The phone has been running extremely smooth with fantastic battery life the last 24-36 hours. Now, my system boots all the way up and does not load windows default. (i have tf3d disabled) It comes up and says "win file may be unregistered or component missing" then says some "shellres.dll is unregistered or component missing". I now cannot use the phone and im sick and tired of reflashing and waste time setting everything up. I cant activate tf3d, freezes, nor can i really navigate without it freezing.

Any ideas guys? Im so sick of this.

(Thanks for the help)

Last edited by Abell255; 08-27-2009 at 02:34 PM. Reason: I installed mighty6 rom, is that only for the pro?!?!