Old 08-26-2009, 12:36 PM
nize2beme
N00b
Threadstarter

nize2beme is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: brick phone

sorry about the wrong forum location, but wow seriously?

I can afford them, I didn't drop my phone, when i had mine replaced in January it was $50, but your right now that I think about it they shipped to me over night. I'm tired of paying $7 a month though for crappy tech support in the store. They don't care, and their decision is what ever they feel like that day. Seriously though, the screen has a crack across it, no marks on the device, I saw it cracked one day while tethering, I was pissed, but continued tethering. By the end of the day I saw the crack had grown all the way across the screen, has to be due to heat b/c I never took it out of the usb. The battery casing is warped, it makes a weird cracking noise every time I hold the phone b/c it has started to pull away from the unit at the top right, nothing is cracked or broken there, just makes a creaking noise when you apply pressure to it, which is annoying.

The problem isn't that I can't afford these phones, I afforded a 6600, 6700, 800w, and the diamond. Bought them all right when they came out at the 249-299 price for each. The problem is all of them have had warranty coverage on them but none seem to last 2 years without having issues, probably b/c they are just so complicated. And every time I go in to have them look at it they don't know what to do it seems. until recently most techs barely even worked on WM phones.

When I take my land rover to a land rover dealership they know what they are doing, and if I have a question, or problem it is fixed, under warranty. Why shouldn't I expect the same thing from sprint? Why do I have to hassle them each time to get an answer? One time the 6700 earpeice failed, and I had to go through hell to get a replacement. I keep telling myself to drop the insurance b/c it means nothing, and I probably will this time.

sorry for ranting, sprint just gets on my nerves and the wife won't let me go somewhere else.
This post has been thanked 1 times.