View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:51 AM
nize2beme
N00b

nize2beme is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
brick phone

Ok I need help... lets say I need an excuse to have my phone replaced b/c Sprint here is terrible about replacing phones even though i pay $7 per month for both phones for coverage. They always try and blame everything on me, saying I must have dropped it etc. even though there are no marks on it. Took me 4 visits to get them to replace a 800w that kept requiring a hard reset twice a week, they said I dropped it...

ANyway... I am having huge issues with my diamond, and just last week the screen cracked b/c it as so hot. I never have dropped the phone once, I love it in fact, but while tethering it gets really hot and one day I noticed a crack all the way accross. The heat has also warped the battery case.

So i need to replace my phone, but they don't beleive that heat caused this issue. HOWEVER if my phone happened to not work anymore, they have no problem replacing it for me for free, instead they want me to pay to ship it off, so outside the $7 a month, I have to pay $50 deuctible and don't have a phone for a few days. Doesn't make sense, I didn't do anything wrong...

Any ideas on how I can make my phone not work anymore? I keep unplugging it during rom upgrades but of course it just goes to boot loader where it can easily be fixed. I relocked the phone and everything, just need to make it not work so i can get a new one, which hopefully will last longer than 6 months this time.

And BTW, i love this phone, my 800w I can't say the same.