View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:51 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Mogul...Diamond...Touch Pro....Touch Pro 2 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by skimco View Post
thanks mike It looks like I will stick around here at ppcgeeks just not with a ppc.....but I really would like SOMEBODY to tell me why they prefer htc to the Iphone......??????
I don't like Apple, no hard keyboard, you're pretty much stuck with the UI looking the way it is (in general), and I don't like the whole attitude many (not all!) Apple users have.

As for HTC, I like Windows Mobile and for better or worse they have the best options. I like tinkering with stuff, so WM is perfect for that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.