View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:41 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: OUT!!! / the boring Qualcomm MSM72xx chips WM suffered with for 3 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
How did that happen? This is the same phone as the upcoming Verizon Diamond2 aka the Whitestone. Here are the specs:

The first information has surfaced regarding the forthcoming Verizon variant of the HTC Diamond 2 known under the codename Whitestone.
The device is expected to feature the following specifications:
Windows Mobile 6.1, Qualcomm 7600 processor clocked at 528MHz with 512MB ROM/256MB RAM, 3.6-inch WVGA touchscreen display, 5.0 megapixel autofocus camera with image stabilization, aGPS support/GPS transceiver and GSM/EDGE support for international roaming.

That's the same CPU as the CDMA TP2
that processor is going on the htc quilin, not the cdma diamond 2, it seems like the touch HD 2 to me. I cant wait this is going to help so much with performance! damn i might have to put of buying the TP2 for this phone