View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 11:20 PM
skimco
PPCGeeks Regular

skimco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul...Diamond...Touch Pro....Touch Pro 2 ????

Well here is a little rant that i can guarantee most everyone will hate me for but maybe a few of you will give me your HONEST opinion instead of good riddance you trader!!!! I have been looking and using ppcgeeks ever since I bought my mogul from sprint and the people on here are GREAT!!! The genuises on here that make the new roms and easy to install cab files for non genuises like me, can not be thanked enough. Just the other day I installed mightymikes custom rom for the touch pro and although i was scared as hell doing it all the guides on here made it a snap and my touch pro ran alot better. The I realized something the other day (break out the hater-aid) what can my touch pro and what WILL the touch pro 2 do that the IPHONE can't.???? For me taking videos of my son,watching you tube, streaming satelite radio,surfing the net instead of working, and of course flashing new roms and downloading helpful and fun .cab files and just customizing the phone, were the main reason I bought HTC phones year after year. Well I went over to AT@T the other day and found out I can do ALL of this with the Iphone without having to install any custom roms. Plus the ridiculous amount of apps you have to choose from are great ( yes they cost 99c but who freaking cares its a one time fee) I have also read about Jailbreaking the Iphone and something they call cydia sounds pretty cool.....so it seems that the only difference to me is that HTC is just trying to catch up to the IPhone...I mean i sold my htc touch pro on ebay for the price of a brand NEW 32gb iphone. Well if you got this far and you care enough to reply with your honest opinion, please do. Otherwise this is my little goodbye to the world of ppcgeeks but it was a great ride and thanks to everyone who made it possible. =D>