View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Noir
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Interview with Eric Lin of HTC

it is the same whack job...
I'll post some questions just for the heck of it

and my questions

As far as shifting into the sense platform on windows mobile, what changes does htc have up their sleeve concerning htc manila? We see the codenamed 2.6 in the wild, but what about version 3.0?

What is htc's stance on the windows mobile 7 delays and changes to the specifications? Will HTC be left behind or will it continue to partner with microsoft beyond windows mobile 6.5?

As graphics are becoming a large mainstay in mobile media, will HTC pay qualcomm for the video/3d graphics acceleration in future models considering graphics is a core requirement for the future of windows mobile and android platforms?

Any definitive information concerning the HTC leo? There is a lot of speculation from several sites, but is there something definitive you can specify - such as design features?

I notice there is a patent concerning the use of stylus on capacitive touch screen devices. Does this mean that HTC will continue to have devices with stylii despite other developers (apple for example) moving away from a stylii environment (resistive touch screen days)?

Expectations for HTC for the 2010 year - does HTC expect to see the large growth that was seen at the end of the 08 fiscal year?

Last edited by Noir; 08-25-2009 at 07:13 PM.