View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:51 AM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: best virtual keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2704 View Post
ok so i downloaded touchpal and it does seems to have a learning curve. So far it's worse than the standard full querty. Anybody have any suggestions on settings to apply to make it easier to use...i use the numbers alot to type addresses into google maps and amaze gps so quick switches between numeric and alphabet is a big plus.
Leave it on 20 key mode and just learn to type with that. You will be amazed how fast you can go. I only use the full qwerty when I need to add a specific word to the dictionary or just type a certain set of characters.