View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 01:46 AM
TomasPistola
Lurker
Threadstarter

TomasPistola is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Installed 6.5 on my TP2 (T-Mobile) today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd View Post
yes boasting is all great and all but providing real feed back is a true contributor to the forum.

Sorry about that. I wasn't really trying to boast. The question put to me was to compare it to the TP1 and I couldn't do that because I didn't have the TP1. What's more is I have a 7 week old son that I have been filling my spare time with. What I can and do say about it (6.5) is that I found it to be very snappy and the navigation with the new start menu to be a vast improvement over the old style. I've seriously considered dropping TF3d off for a while because for once I don't feel like I need/want it to get to things quickly. Maybe 2.5 will change my mind

The screen is beautiful. I've used the G1, the iphone, and numerous smart phones in my life time and I think this one is far and way the best looks wise. And while a capacitive touch screen would have been nice - I've not seen any reason to pull out my stylus other than with the web browser occasionally.

Overall I'd say that Windows Mobile still has a ways to go to catch up with iphone and Android for ease of use. Windows Mobile still isn't in a place where I would/could recommend it to my average customers. But it's moving in the right direction I believe.

Once again. Sorry if I came across as a tease. I was really just excited to have it installed and wanted to share it with my fellow geeks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.