View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Upgrade Windows 6.1 to 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade0475 View Post
So i have finally Flashed a ROM to my phone, and I must say I am absolutley in LOVE! but my questions is, do all ROMS on this site have the Tethering hack? I am still confused on the whole tethering thing, and I do have a Sprint Unlimited Plan....but not paying the extra $15 for the Phone as mobile....can someone tell me if I need to go pay the extra money....or if my ROM is keeping my bill safe.
Go to >
HKLM/ConnectionSharing/InternetSharing/Settings

and look at ForceCellConnection
If it says Sprint, you should be fine.
If it says Phone as Modem, then you need to download the Internet Sharing cab.
You can also just tether to your pc and see if the connection on your device says "SPRINT"
If it does, you're ok.
But check the registry to make sure using a Registry Editor such as
DotFred Task Manager 3.1 or one of your choice. Then you can tether to your pc and see if the connection says SPRINT.
Most include the Internet Sharing reg edit in their ROM but you can check by doing the above.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-24-2009 at 08:42 AM.