View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:53 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: VZW; Anyway to get pda phone without getting data plan?

I don't know how many phones you have on your family plan, but i have 4 phones ... miine is a Diamond ... all of us have unlimited data, unlimited text and we share 1500 minutes (but sprint to sprint minutes don't count against us and many of my friends have sprint) and I pay $198 a month including taxes ... and including $7 insurance on my Diamond. I can add another phone for another $20 with unlimited text and data.

Verizon gives lousy coverage in my area ... my sister-in-law next door to me just switched to Verizon and can't even receive calls in her home. Make sure you get good Sprint coverage before you switch for ANY reason.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...