View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 09:42 AM
killeronly001
Lurker

killeronly001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there anyway I can be able to do that?

I have the Diamond Touch from Sprint, its a good phone and i am happy with it. But the main problem I am having is answering the calls, because its all touch when the phone rings there is the answer and ignore options, and a lot of the times I hit ignore by mistake, even if the phone is locked, when it rings it just show me the answer and ignore options and i can choose them by touching them. I remember in my brother's old phone he put an application or something in his phone that when the phone is locked he would touch it and slide it for it to unlock.

So my question is that is there anything like this for answering the calls? something that I have to do to answer the call, like touching the phone then sliding it.

Thanks in advance.

I went to http://www.htc.com/www/SupportDownlo...at=2&dl_id=483 and tried to get it, but it gives me a message that says when I enter my serial number "The serial number you’ve provided appears to be invalid. Please try again", I put the number beside S/N. What am I suppose to do exactly?

PS. Which cool apps would you recommend to get? (I prefer cheap ones or free ones since I don't have a lot of money)

Sorry for asking too many questions, but I've seen a feature on youtube that has a video call feature, i can't find it, so i am not sure does sprint have this feature or not?

Last edited by killeronly001; 08-23-2009 at 11:08 AM. Reason: adding information