View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: And away we go..... Sprint TP2 around corner, MUST READ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Might as well close this BS thread since sprint will not ever do this.I asked 4 different people in Retentions today also talked to account services sup who put me on hold for 10 minutes not 2-3 but 10 and he researched this for me.

What did he find? sprint in noway no how does this.In fact he was so sure he said if i found that to be true which he said i will not he would send me a pro 2 for free as i have been with sprint for 10 years and have 3 on my 7 lines i have.He also stated no department has been given the price yet also.

So sorry to burst his bubble but he is liying
I smelt bull right away... yea right OP