View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:59 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: And away we go..... Sprint TP2 around corner, MUST READ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
You know that does sound really enticing... but we keep thinking someone like Best Buy could offer it a week or so earlier. Did they say you have to go ahead and pay or bill your account?
i wasnt really perpared for the call, i can think of lots of questions now, i shouldve asked...

if there is a direct ship release on the 3rd?
if there is you would think she wouldnt tell me i can have it on the 8th..

if BB was gonna launch b4 Sprint like they have in the past...
im sure if this were true though, by now, someone with a friend in BB, would know something by now, were 17daya away from the 8th already... they'd be launching next week if that were the case...wouldnt you think?