View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:35 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
And away we go..... Sprint TP2 around corner, MUST READ...

so i just got the most delightful call, and i suspect a ton of others will too....

a woman identifying herself as a Sprint Premeir CS agent, i thought it was weird she said it like that, called me with an interesting offer...

She told me there was a new device launch coming up and based on the handsets on my account(3 TPs), they figured i'd be interested in an offer..

so i asked her what device she was talking about and what kind of offer she had in mind...

she said i could lock in today, and reserve a HTC TOUCH PRO 2 for 200bucks, well 199.99....

so naturally my next question was, well whens that coming out since everyone has different answers... "on the 8th of Sept" she tells me... she did reassure me though, that this was not a guarenteed date of launch, but my offer would still be good, even if launch is pushed back...

i wasnt sure if i wanted a TP2, but ah hell, why not, especially for 2 bills,guarenteed... i have 3 TPs, i can just sell one to cover the costs of the newer TP2....

so has anyone else gotten this call yet??? i hope everyone gets the same call...
ive been getting alot of hookups for sprint lately and i dunno why.... Yesterday i got an email for a free month of service, like 2 days ago i got a refurb for free and i shouldve had to pay...

i dunno, but it seems like sprint cust care,company wide, is trying hard to turn over a new leaf and better serve their customers... atleast thats how it seems to me...

they called my main line, and my 3rd line is the really tricked out one, otherwise i wouldve recorded the call for everyone to hear, but i dont have call recording on my main line....

i hope all of you get the same offer, whether today,tomorrow,or next week.... im actually excited now about the launch, since it appears ill be getting one now