View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 11:03 AM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Okay!!! In an attempt to make the setup process easier I came up with the below. I have tested and this works just as well.

1. Save the attached SASHIMI Link.cab to \Storage Card\SASHIMI\Program\2577.
2. Save the attached SDConfig.txt to the root of \Storage Card.

That's it!!!

SASHIMI Link.cab will create the required SASHIMI.lnk to the \Temp folder.
SDConfig.txt is configured to install the SASHIMI Link.cab and then execute the newly created shortcut.

Note to twe90kid: I may have misunderstood but in a previous post of your it sounded like you mentioned renaming the AutoRun.mscr file located in \Storage Card\SASHIMI\Program\2577. If this is the case, make sure you name it back to AutoRun.mscr. The SASHIMI.lnk that is created in \Temp points to this .mscr file. If the name is not correct then AutoRun.mscr will not execute.

Please report back and let us know if this works out!!!
Thank you.. i used the cab and sdconfig and everything loads auto !! so sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
No you don't the device will create it on its own.

Its really no that hard, just create the shortcut of autorun.mscr and call it sashimi.lnk in the same directory the file its self resides and copy the sdconfig.txt to your storage card. That's it. Done, hard reset see if it works. Just setting up Sashimi its self is way more complicated.
use the cab follow quote above

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Murducky: Here's a couple of additions for the Application Section in Post #1... Whenever you have a moment to update...

S2U2:
The below registry key will allow you to restore your complete settings.

HKLM\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\S2U2

Once your settings have been set and saved, export the above RegKey to the appropriate Reg fold in SASHIMI.

BeeJive:
The below file will allow you to backup the setting for all accounts that have been created.

\Program files\JiveTalk\JiveTalk.sdf

Once all accounts have been created, save the above file to the appropriate Root folder in SASHIMI. Be sure to create the same folder structure within the Root folder (Program Files\JiveTalk) and save the backup file within the JiveTalk folder. This will ensure the file is restored to the appropriate directory.

If I see that it hasn't been documented here I'll post more as I come across them... It'll be nice to have some of the more popular apps listed in the first post...
thanks i will add to post 1 soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
Yes I am but it's still not working. I even used the cab and sdconfig text on post #91
The lastest error :"\Storage Card\SASHIMI\Program\2577\SASHIMI Link.cab" abort file not found

\ It must be my rom, checked the temp folder after the reset and the temp folder was still empty
use the cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
Here is a screen shot of the error that I'm getting.
i only got this error when i tired to use this setup with The TITAN it wokrs perfect on Herman.

make sure you have sashimi 8.0 use the cab and sdconfig.txt (use the newer sdconfig as it is updated to call the cab not the shortcut.)