View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 05:11 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So WM 6.5 will suppost capacitive?

I could be wrong, and if I am I'm sure it wont take long for someone to correct me lol, but I think even 6.1 could support a capacitive screen. The problem is that the current configuration of winmo requires some pretty precise screen selections and capacitive screens arent accurate enough. WM6.5 has a lot more space between selections, so it might be possible to use capacitive. Some programs like TCPMP and Total commander would still be a pain though since WM only changes the spacing in the OS (such as folder views) and not actually within the programs.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28