View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 06:55 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FCC to investigate AT&T, Verizon for anti-competitive behavior

eventually, everything is going to turn to Cricket's system... and i believe thats how alot of Europe is doing it right now. You'll have to pay full price on phones, but if a phone is released on another carrier, you don't have any cancellation fees and you can just port your number over.

I think the FCC is doing the right thing and keeping the competition as fair as possible.

sure, AT&T and Verizon have MUCH better networks than t-mobile and cricket (meaning you get what you pay for), but with out those other companies showing you that cellular service doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg, there wouldn't have been questionable issues stirring up the FCC

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!