Lurker
Threadstarter

Calico_NC is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sometimes wrong with my diamond!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
Im all for flashing custom ROMs, but all this hoop-ha about flashing a custom ROM to solve his issue wont help him out. he said he was getting an hour of talk time on the stock ROM, have any of you ever only got an hour of talk time on a stock ROM? I know i get at least 3-4hrs. his problem is not his ROM..its obviosly a hardware issue.

For the original poster, yes it sounds like your problem is your battery...i know if i go to a sprint repair center and complain about a charging problem (my fiance has done this too). 99.9% of the time they just swap you out for a new battery. so i would take it in and complain obout it not charging and see what they do (but remember you want to take it to a repair center, not a sprint store). If you ever have any problems with your phone (especially like this) id just take it to a sprint repair center, from my expierence their staff have always been helpful. if you have the total equipment protection (tep) then you are covered
you hit the nail right on the head, i was just about to say what u said. I know its not a software problem because i NEVER have my backlight on higher than the lowest setting..and im barely getting an hour..FOR EXAMPLE, i charged my phone this morning, it was at 100% (took over 4hrs to charge) at approximately 5:30-6:00, im at 20%! and i havent even been on the phone for 30 minutes in all (I know because im stingy with my day time minutes. lol ) I guess ill just take it to a repair center and ask for a new battery..question, does the usb chord u use affect the charging quality? Example, i have the stock HTC wallcharger, but im using a differnt mini usb chord.Does that matter in terms of charge quality?