View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:54 PM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: august 28th guy where r u now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I think the punch line was intended for me as I reported a buddy of mine stated August 28th was what he received in an email from cooperate. He is a manager for Advance Technical Support. He missed the mark or the email was wrong whatever its all good. Don't think I ever posted I wasn't getting a TP2 though and yes from what everyone has posted and pictures I would go with the September 8th date as the release date. If I got your hopes up I am sorry was just passing on what was passed to me. Next time just say tsowen instead of august 28th guy I am a big boy trust me. No hard feelings though I made a mistake, I was wrong.
thanks for the info in the other thread tho bro! its all good the phone will get here when it get here right

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER