View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 10:33 PM
andsoitgoes
PPCGeeks Regular

andsoitgoes is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Pro2 LED Notification Light issue (no 3rd party applications control it)

I posted a bit back regarding the LED notification light not flashing through 3rd party applications polling it (Messenger, mail programs, NueLED).

I contacted HTC and figured that it would just be a message that got ignored, but I figured I'd try anyway.

Well, get ignored it did not. After the first "Just do a soft reset" message and when I told them I'd done that AND done a hard reset, this is what they replied with:

Quote:
New Response From [ Mark (North America Support (Customer Service)) ]Hello Nick,

We tested our Touch Pro 2 for this LED issue and ours does the same thing. It does not flash at all. We are going to escalate this issue up to our development group and hopefully get this resolved quickly. Please be patient with us while we get this resolved for you.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions. In order to help improve our service I’d like to invite you to take a survey at http://www.survey.htc.com/worldwide. Thank you for contacting HTC America Technical Support via e-mail.

HTC Technical Support
www.htc.com/us
www.htcwiki.com
It doesn't seem like a lot of people care much about this, but I know I do! I like that notification, so if anyone was interested in getting this back on track, there may be some hope!

Nick