View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 02:30 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 'Classic' word correction and fix:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtewps View Post
^ Well, if it works with winmo sms replies, and email then hopefully that should be the bulk of when you only really need it.

I wanna try, but am weary of any side effects :s although there really shouldn't be any. this is probably the solution I originally used but never had to change any reg settings, but that was probably bundled in the cab.
I've been using it since I first posted about it in the other thread, and although I don't use TF3D, I've noticed no obvious / standout issues. To be honest it's been a real benefit having it. The proper automated capitalization and added apostrophes is a huge time saver for me. I'm even using the directional keys to select words from the pop-up list on occassion!

I did not add the additional registry setting mentioned above. I simply installed the cab because I DO want this to work with the slider keyboard. Perhaps it's still too early, but I'm loving it so far!