View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 09:34 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Sprint SMS sending issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowputer View Post
I am not sure if the problem is with my Diamond or my wife's Treo 650, but here it goes...

She keeps receiving the same SMS over and over. And they are the SMS I sent her from my Diamond. Only my messages. It happens every few days or so. Any insight?
that's pretty weird, sometimes when in a bad service area I know it will put it in the outbox then send it when I'm in range and resend it a couple times after that sometimes (for no reason). I'm assuming you soft reset your phone every day or couple days right?