View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Asphyx
Halfway to VIP Status

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tachi Phone Canvas - Remove Slide Down for More Options

Answer to question 1 is no answer...been asked for plenty but no one has found a way to remove that curtain but most development on the dialer has moved to porting the Topaz canvas since that supports video call...

Solution...install touch incall screen tweak and you can use the gsensor to turn on speakerphone by placing or holding the phone screen face down.

The reason all the cooks are using Tachi is because TF3D2 requires that dialer in order to work properly.

Answer to question 2 - There is a cab floating around to allow you to disable tachi but your TF3D2 will not work correctly after that...if you don't use TF3D2 then your ok to use that!

You can also try the warhawk or topaz dialer in the tachi dialer thread at XDA.
they are not fully ported for VGA so you lose slide to answer but maybe one of those is without the curtain (I have never used those so I don't know if they have curtain in them or not. Ask on that thread if someone can confirm before you try it.

I personally don't mind the curtain at all...just an extra layer of protection...Since I use the Incall screen tweak I can get speakerphone with a flick of the wrist!