View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Considering the Verizon HTC Touch Pro

to the OP. i have the VZN TP running boreds rom(cooked through his kitchen) and really couldnt be happier. i dont have to soft rest durring the day and the battery last me all day. NOW thats not sending many text of calls but im in and out of a building that doesnt have service so its hunting for signal for a while before it goes into power save mode. usually at the end of the day i have between 25-50% left. my main usage is pandora and weather. i turn the phone off, put the phone on the charger at night then when i get up it gets turned on and gets put back on the car charger for the ride to work, about 20 min give or take. i did notice that if i leave it on while charging when i took it off the charger i was usually at 99-100% and when i take it off the charger after it was off all night it was usually less. YMMV. a custom rom will fix most of the issues with the crippled VZN TP.