Thread: Keyboard issue
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 12:27 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: Keyboard issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemethod View Post
When I click on a new text, it opens up, the keyboard minimizes and the name of the person I got the text from is boxed, as if I had already clicked on it. And the actual text is blue. So everytime I get one, I have to click the keyboard and then the typing space. I have the new Sprint ROM.
This is a bug that i dealt with for a loooooong time, then i just finally bit the bullet and got a custom rom. I hate that that is the answer for pretty much everything i nthis forum, but it really does help every issue i've ever had. And by "help" i mean "Completely resolve". It's not a painful procedure at all. Steps outlined HERE. Other than that, i have found no fix for this or many other bugs Sprint let slip into the latest ROM upgrade. Roms i would suggest are EnergyROM, Juicy, INTX, or MightyRom 4

Hope i helped!

Sponsored by Kools.