View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 AM
jason25
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint users ditching the TP for the TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
No the question should be what he just asked with him being the OP. Why does everytime somebody start a thread talking about getting a TP2 people who say they don't want one are the first to post. If you don't want one then get out of the TP2 threads seriously. This is envy at it's prime you know you want the damn phone, and if someone bought if for you you know you would throw your touch pro in a second

You are absolutely correct, if someone bought me one or one was given to me, then I would ditch my touch pro. However, I won't spend any money to get a bigger screen and 3.5mm jack. It just doesn't make sense to me. Of course there are things that other people might want out of the TP2, but it isn't for me.

FYI - The only time I get into the TP2 forum is when it is on the front page.