Old 08-18-2009, 02:35 AM
Voltaire
Lurker
Threadstarter

Voltaire is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question for those with Telus

[QUOTE=junkiee;1107624]just call back and get another REP... I found the best ones that will deal are based in the montreal head office...

once thing to remember that the department mentioned is called "Loyalty and Retentions" if you're not an existing MOBILITY customer, there's usually nothing they will or can do for you. Telus' landline service and their mobility service are 2 completely different sides of the company and just because you have a landline, doesn't mean much.

One thing i will advise is not to tell them you will be cutting off your landline for the Cellular line; they can deal more with you if you have telus's landline service, and you will get more out of them with it. so after your cell is activated then cancel the landline; but don't let them know about it until you have activated your cell.[QUOTE]

He he he, thanks for the advice folks. The above sounds great but the only problem I have with it is I want to keep the phone number the same as the land line that I give up.