Thread: Start menu
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Start menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmnando View Post
Originally I saw on a youtube vid of noah from phonedog.com doing a presentation of the touchpro2 unlocked from europe im assuming? Well anyway, He said he had a rom from xda developers where when he would hit the start button instead of taking you to the traditional drop down menu it would bring you to the tf3d programs list. I have the new t-mobile tp2 and was wondering how we could do that to our phones? I'm still a noob when it comes to roms but from what ive gathered there isnt a hardspl for the tp2 yet in order to flash roms yet but how did he do it? in any case is there a registry tweak or cab file that could do this for our phones?
p.s. I tried looking on the forums and older threads but couldnt find anything for this in refrence towards the tp2.

Thanks again!!
There are no custom ROMs for the TP2 as yet as there is no unlocker at this time. I know that with the Telus TP2, TF3D is enabled by default, and when you tap the start icon a TF3D programs screen appears, and not the traditional drop down.

Do you have TF3D enabled? If so and a drop down start menu appears, then it must be specific to the WM build with your carrier.

This post has been thanked 1 times.