Thread: Front Page News
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 12:15 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Front Page News

great idea, only problem is that someone might want to write their own report. For example what if someone has a journalis degree (one is closer then you think) why would i want someone else to write the report when i'm capable of writing it myself? Not a very big deal but yeah you will give credit where credit is due inside the post, but technically whoever writes the reports gets all the thanks, thats just my opinion. maybe i miss understood, if so then my bad.

Last edited by p-slim; 08-17-2009 at 12:17 PM.