View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 08:42 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Buying a Pre Soon!!

The pre is a very solid device... The usability is amazing. Tabbed browsing using different cards is great, and so is the capacitive screen. If you can deal with not having a million apps available right now, as well as the shorter straw when it comes to customization, the pre is lightyears ahead!

Webos: the best part is just slide out the keyboard on the homescreen, type anything you want. A website or a contact name or something you want to google wiki application etc, all without tapping the screen through menus

As I said, it makes ease of use, usability and multitasking an unbeatable pleasure...

you really don't understand how sweet multitouch is until you have it too
That's only after a day tho, I'm sure I'll learn more

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!