View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 05:54 PM
SweetBearCub
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Highest-capacity extended battery for TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
theres a 3000mah battery for around 90 bucks
Thanks!

I found a seller on eBay selling it for about $78. After using a 10% off coupon and accounting for taxes, I got the battery for $77.02.

If my math is right, this battery should raise my talk time from ~4.25 hours to ~9.51 hours. That's worth the $77. If I add in the two stock batteries that I already have, I should have the ability to get about 18 hours of talk time away from a charger.

I also found a nice HTC/ExtUSB compatible stereo headset that is retractable with a mic, control button (answer/end/VC), volume dial, clothes clip, and that has plugs to adjust to my ears for about $41 total. It should also be able to follow me to the TP2.

Edit: eBay seller name is 'nakedcellphone', and the 10% off coupon code for them is "GEKZH1259652". Enter it after they direct to their own payment system, before you hit PayPal. It can be used 4 more times between now and 10/16/09.

Last edited by SweetBearCub; 08-16-2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Added coupon code info