View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:30 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Could I need different video drivers?

no prob... TECH is on the upgrades section he has a ROM, well a thread where u DL 50things kinda ROM lol, but he has drivers in it... i think their codecs now that i think about it though, but there are some aftermarket drivers that can be installed..

and with 6.5, some people have issues with ROMs that other users wont on the same ROM... try a few differ 6.5s if thats what youd really prefer to be running