View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 04:06 AM
jessiethe3rd
PPCGeeks Regular

jessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jessiethe3rd
Red face Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd View Post
I'll simply wait - more tweaking only means I'll have to do a lot more when I reflash with MightyMike's new and improved ROM bliss coming out

Side question... does anyone get irritated when you are on a phone call, the phone screen blanks and the you put the headset back down and it's at the Touchflo home screen again. This is by far the most irritating thing for me because I have to push the answer button again to bring up the dialer and then the keypad onscreen button to get back to the keypad. Just wondering if there is any fix for this.

It would be nice to generally continue in the application which was running after the device screen goes off or the phone goes into suspend after the top button is pushed. I don't recall having this dialer issue with my TouchPro...
The issue with this turns up when I install a translucent theme for the slider... it seems to screw up the dialer / sensor settings. All fixed! Anyone know how to get the Task Manager reinstalled? I had it on my phone and it seems to have disappeared...

BTW - if anyone wants to make Opera default in ALL applications... here's a nice lil app that worked for me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_Default_REG.cab (8.4 KB, 353 views) Click for barcode!