Thread: Front Page News
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 03:03 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Front Page News

Most of you probably have already noticed we have a front pages news section up and running thanks to the writers that have been hard at work trying to bring you the latest news in the Mobile Phone Industry. As we move forward PPCGeeks would like to be one of the leading news sites on the web, however to do this our talented journalist will at times require your help.

As you see breaking news, new roadmaps not yet seen, new pictures of devices and so forth I would ask that you please PM one of the News Staff listed below or myself with the story. You will receive credit for the source of information. Also there are plenty of talented users here at PPCGeeks and we are very fortunate to have this, if there is a story here within PPCGeeks please send it to one of the people listed below as well or myself.

It is my goal to put PPCGeeks on the map as a great source of news and also bring exclusive articles to the Windows Mobile Community. This task will not happen over night but with a great community like we have and the resources here within PPCGeeks I know together we can make this happen. By putting PPCGeeks out there as a leading news site great rewards can come with this such as being able to test & evaluate new devices and software, writing reviews on devices and software and possibly even receiving donations of swag from Cell Phone companies to give out to the users here at PPCGeeks in drawings and other exciting events.

Editor In Chief

CozBoogie

Senior Editors

NinjaMom
BigDiesel07

Writers

cornelious2
dschoenike
hibby50
imneveral0ne
Laos101
MordyT