Thread: Font CABs
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Font CABs

I'm posting up a bunch of font CABs that I put together a while back. I've had a few people ask about them recently so I thought I'd throw them for all to share.

NOTE: These CABs will change the system font on your entire phone. All of your menus, apps, setting screens, titanium, touchflo, etc. The ONLY font that will not change will be text within the web browser.
NOTE: These CABs are completely unistallable, in case you decide you don't like the font, or you want to change to a different font.

TouchFlo Weather Fix - For anyone that is having trouble with their weather tab in TouchFlo not dusplaying the current temperature correctly, check this post for the fix CAB. Thanks Mmaureenn!!!

Link for HandelGotDLib Font Thanks Mmaureenn!!!

Enjoy!!!

Link to HandelGotDLib Font

(Here are the first 5 CABs, with fonts below as shown)
Agency FB
BankGothic Lt Bt
Candara
Copperplate Gothic Light
Eccentric STD

Last edited by Kliptik; 09-02-2009 at 08:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.