View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:15 AM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: m.facebook.com cannot login with opera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
booo FB app. FB mobile is actually faster

Do you have FB mobile? If so, why not post it up for all to use...?
I have attached the FB pp that I use, I'm no sure if it's mobile or not (sorry) I just now it works great for me! Also I attached the Titanium tab app for facebook that RaidZero edited for me. You can use this for the Titanium Today screen. It just doesn't access chat, but I dont chat on FB much, so it doesn't bother me

If the FB app that I am posting is not the FB mobile that Brushrop03 is talking about, please let me know! Thanks guys

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 08-14-2009 at 09:20 AM.