View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Diamond Sprint BLACK CASE+LCD+CAR CHARGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
Hey i would like to know if this is an okay package i just bought haha...

here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120457980274

I mainly bought since I'm getting a free replacement phone from sprint.. and i don't want new one to get scratched or damaged. oh yeah and side story question, do i need to return my old phone with the battery? i told them theres had messed up so i bought my own replacement battery.. must i send one in with old unit or no? thanks for your help and reading =]
The package looks nice. Just remember, you usually get what you pay for.
You don't want to ruin your new Diamond with a faulty charger
Regarding the battery, if you are doing the exchange in the store, if you ask, they will usually let you keep the battery.
If you are doing the exchange by mail, you can always forget to send in the battery.
If you do forget, and they say something, you can always send it in
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-14-2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: content
This post has been thanked 1 times.