View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Two Major Annoyances

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
Despite the title - i'm not whining about my TP - rather trying to get some questions answered. I have no idea if these issues are tied to my ROM, WinMo itself, or the TP. I did some searching to no avail.
  1. Activesync will not work on my phone after a tether sync to PC. I have to kill the repllog.exe process with the task manager and then re-open Activesync for it to connect over the wireless. If I just unplug my phone and take off, I won't receive e-mails until I realize the issue and take care of it.
  2. WiFi randomly turns on despite me turning it off.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated!

-Luke
Have you tried reinstalling ActiveSync? Are you running 4.5?