View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:47 PM
jason25
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashing from an SD Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Just to clarifiy, card needs to be formatted with FAT32 and not just FAT. Also, not positive, but I think the 8GB card size might also be your issue. I'm not sure if it's still a limitation, but SD flashing used to be restricted to non-SDHC type cards. Personaly I've always kept a 2GB for just this purpose.
correct...used to be. I flash my Touch Pro from my 8GB all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmdh View Post
I had the same problem you did and then I figured out that I named the file RAPHIMG.nbh.nbh instead of RAPHIMG.nbh.

Try taking your .nbh off the RAHIMG and flashing it that way. Sometimes the extension is already built in and you don't have to add .nbh because it is already there.

Hope it works for you.
good idea, that's why I don't show file extensions.

This post has been thanked 1 times.