View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:43 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Build 23025 Visual Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
Okay guys, lookign to cook the latest 23025 but gotta couple questions...i heard you need the SYS and the XIP....now whats the difference between the SYS and the XIP? How do i generate the new XIP? Can you use a new SYS file, and an older already generated XIP?

I keep hearing this thing about a Visual Kitchen??? Anyone wanna enlighten me and tell me how it differs from a regular BuildOS Kitchen? is there a link for a Diamond Visual Kitchen?
For a visual kitchen, go to everythingdiamond.info forum's and find grooverom5 final for the diamond. The kitchen is in the second post. Also, read the threads in the 'chef's corner' section there to learn how to use visual kitchen if that's what you want to do. If you want to port the sys/xip to older kitchens like calkulins/ssk's, I'm sure you can search here at ppcgeeks to find some guides (but I've never done it).