View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:44 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: how do i install cab files on touchpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucpro View Post
i'm an extreme noob, but i have my cdma touch pro with mightyrom on it. everytime i download a program ti ny computer, they all end up as a .xml with a bunch of extra files below it, and i extract it to the tp. when i click on the xml file on the tp it takes me to a blank page on the innternet, what am i doin wrong. i thought i was only supposed to see one file from the tutorials i looked @
do not extract cab files, just copy the cab file to your storage card or internal memory, open up file explorer on your TP, locate the cab, tap on it and it should install. I recommend you install 95% of cabs to your internal storage BTW.