View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation WARNING, There Has Been A Change Made To Your Server

I just connected my Diamond to my pc and the above warning appeared.
The message on my Diamond reads, "There has been a change made on your server that requires you to resynchronize all items on your device. All changes made since your last successful sync will be lost. Do you wish to continue?"
It asks if I want to continue. YES or NO
Can someone let me know what this all means as I never received this Warning Message before.
It appears that Sprint made changes to their server. If this is true, what might this be.
I posted this thread here because the issue relates to ActiveSync on my Diamond. If this is the wrong forum, please feel free to move it
I did not ActiveSync yet as I would like to know what this message means and if anyone else has gotten this message.

I reconfigured WMWiRouter earlier today but I don't know if that woiuld cause the above message to appear. It never has in the past.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-11-2009 at 07:23 PM.