View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Howlin
Lurker

Howlin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ht6800 and Frawg wireless /Ntelos PLEASE HELP QUICKLY!!!

My problem started about 3 weeks ago when i talked to frawg wireless (Ntelos). I called to check what phones they support . I was told they can activate any sprint phone . I still asked them about the model i wanted just to be sure (htc 6800) . I was told they could activate the phone no problem. I then found and ordered one off ebay. I did all the normal checks to make sure the esn was clean and paid for the phone. I knew this was going down hill when after a 10 day wait i still did not have my phone. The guy had forgot to ship it . After what seemed like years of waiting . I take my phone into my local Ntelos to have it activated for frawg unlimited . The first thing i am told is they can not activate my phone because it's a sprint branded smart phone . I asked why not and am told because there machine will not flash it to Ntelos . At this point i get pretty pissed off but i am not the type that lashes out or shows my anger . The service agent then trys to flash the phone anyway . Sure enough she can't . I pull out my second phone and call the 1-877 number in front of her and ask about my current phone. She then clearly hears them say yes they support it and can activate it .
At this point she gets surprised but can't do anything to fix my problem. Having already flashed my phone to windows mobile 6.5. I need to know how i can flash my own phone to ntelos . I have already seen they have my exact phone for sale ntelos branded . How do i setup my phone so it can be activated and used on the Ntelos network ?