View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:51 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Visual Kitchen help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Don't worry about converting them to EXT packages. It's simpler to just delete the option.xml from calc's OEM and put it in the visual kitchen OEM. It can't be unselected via visual kitchen...but you can just remove it from the OEM folder if you don't want it anymore. You'll need to make sure you get manila and the manila enginge + clock as already stated.
Yeah i have found just using the oem folder like that for my oems has been much better. I have to admit, dont know if it is the sys or the kitchen but this seems to be the best running 6.5 rom i have had. Thanks for your help guys.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!