View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:35 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
how do I add progs in TF3D?

In the programs tab in TF3d (version 2.1 but I assume they all work similarly) when you click on the + to add a program it shows you the programs you can add from a list of installed programs that I guess are in the registry. But what if I want to add a program not in the registry for which I have an .exe for in my internal documents? As often as I reflash, I don't always reinstall all of my programs on internal memory, I just open the exe files and they always run fine, and use start shortcuts and CLauncher on 6.5, but since installing TF3D2.1 I'm not sure how to add these programs, how can it be done?