View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Voice Incoming/Outgoing Options!

I overwrote the rules as described and a whole new set of rules appeared.
But I lost all of my previous rules and info. I thought that this new rule would just be added. But this rule is part of a set that overwrote my other rules. Lost my Log Viewer info as well as all of my "specific numbers" that were being filtered from my previous rules.

Outgoing calls are automatically going thru GV very nicely. You do here the process going on and it takes approx. 12 seconds to complete.
If you are watching your minutes, it is worth the wait. You can always stop the rule from running if you wish.
As I look into this further, I see I have to set up all the previous rules that I had before.
Unless I am missing something, it appears that this rule change is better if you install it when you first purchase Magicall, rather than if you install it on an existing, running Magicall Program.
I finally set up my rules as it says to do in post #1.
If I had to do this all over again, I would just add the new GV Outgoing Call Rule to my previous running Rules.

The new rule is working very well and I thank MordyT for that.

You may want to add some of the info above, in post #1, about overwriting the new rules on an existing program, so others won't lose any existing Magicall info.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-11-2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Update/Content
This post has been thanked 4 times.