View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 02:23 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: anyone know where I can get WORKING tf3d2 cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
after installing this (took longer to install the cab than to flash a new rom!), it works perfect. Thanks so much for the link.

now if I can just figure out how to make the clock clear and modify the bottom icons...
I've attached the manila files for a clear clock with black or white numbers that work with TF3D2.1. Just copy the manila files from the one you want to your /windows folder with TotalCommander or the like (you can also use CFCgui, which makes it easy to change/revert to stock). If you want to revert to the stock clock manually, delete the manila files that you replaced with TotalCommander. Any icons that have the stock and calendar tabs should work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TF3D2.1 glass clocks.zip (40.9 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.